Saturday, September 29, 2007

search engine campaign update

I am very happy that some of my keywords on my website ranks quite well on google.com like affordable hosting hong kong (1st page), affordable web hosting asia (#1 on google.com), affordable hosting singapore, 2nd page, affordable hosting malaysia #1, and many more.

well, this is not coincidence, it is all my hard work paid. As the owner of the site, I am very pleased some methods that I learned really works on SEO. well it is just to good to be true! one more thing, I found out this morning about some web hosting companies in the US, actually got the keyword, "hosting" rank on the first page on google. (outs of 300 Million results!!!!) how's amazing they did a job like that in just few years time!!

How about your website, rank any good in Google?

No comments: